Series of paintings discovered in an abandon mental asylum in Italy.
wait…they’re not free?
Not in America
Wait, where are they free?
literally everywhere elseAt my high school you have to pay formandatory tests
No matter how hard you try in life, you will never be this happy.
RIP Mike Brown. His momma said she didn’t want anymore pics of him laying dead on the street so she shared pics of him as she knew him. This is one…And I swear if it’s the last thing I do on this bloody website we are gunna make sure this doesn’t get forgotten. If we can’t get justice we’ll get change. The event in ferguson show that things have to fucking change
Perfect timing of waves cresting.
LET ME EXPLAIN WHY THIS IS COOL:
With cameras, like eyes, the more light the better to see something. Less, the less you can see.
Now, to be able to take a photo of something moving fast, you either need to follow it at the same speed and/or have A LOT of light so that nothing ends up blurry.
This photo was taken at—I think—sunset. There is LITTLE light. Meaning HOW THE HECKA HOO WERE YOU ABLE TO TAKE A PERFECTLY DETAILED PHOTO OF A FAST MOVING FORMLESS OBJECT IN DIM LIGHT???
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
PLEASE WATCH DENNOU COIL IT’S REALLY COOL!!!!!
Miley: “Dad I have something for Tanners bug collection”
my uncle: “that’s great”
Miley: “it’s a bird”
my uncle: “no its not”
They let it go and it flew away just fine, so we’re wondering how she caught it.
she caught another bird.
update: she caught a squirrel today
She is gonna rule the world one day with this power
HOW LONG IT TAKES TO READ THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR BOOKS: http://shortlist.com/entertainment/books/how-long-it-takes-to-read-the-worlds-most-popular-books
My brain likes this like this.
This is almost too good.
I gotta go, I have some reading to do.